Top Rated Solution For Athletes
Are you or a member of your family an athlete or an active sportsman or woman? Maybe a climber, skier or a runner? Then you may find an oximeter useful.
• A normal pulse oximeter reading is between 95 and 100. This number is a percentage, meaning the percentage of haemoglobin that has oxygen bound to it or is in the oxy-haemoglobin form.
• A reading of below 95 for anyone may indicate that he or she is not breathing enough oxygen. When a person’s oxygen levels drop below the normal levels, their cognitive function can become impaired. If ever the result falls lower than healthy levels, you should always make contact with a medical expert for further assistance
• An athlete however, needs to maintain a high oxygen level as muscles work more efficiently when they contain more oxygen so the ability to monitor and record oxygen levels in the blood can aid their performance as can monitoring the pulse levels.
• However, during exercise the oxygen levels can sometimes drop below 90 percent. Peak performance athletes are using science more and more to help them train more efficiently. Use of a pulse oximeter can monitor oxygen levels so trainers and athletes can adjust their training and fitness programs to increase stamina and oxygen levels.
• There are now oximeters that can track continuous data for up to 30 minutes that are perfect for this, some that can be worn on the wrist or on a lanyard around the neck so you can check your pulse and oxygen levels wherever you are, whenever you want.
This TempIr Oximeter shows the results are on the screen instantly with no discomfort, it is easy to use, portable with a lanyard and it’s the only Oximeter which is backed by a Lifetime No Hassle free PRODUCT REPLACEMENT Guarantee.
Gone Gliding – Conclusion – Airline Reporter
We’re at Minden-Tahoe Airport in Soaring NV’s LS4 glider, hooked up to the Piper Pawnee towplane, and just starting our takeoff roll. Spencer, our ground crew, runs alongside the glider for a few feet while holding the wingtip. The ailerons are alive in a couple of seconds, and I hold the wings level with the stick, while steering along the runway centerline with the rudder pedals ..I have a portable pulse-oximeter on a lanyard around my neck. I turn it on, clip it over my fingernail, and see that my oxygen saturation is 95%. Read more at ..Gone Gliding – Conclusion
Assessing and Managing Pediatric Cardiac Rhythm Disturbances – JEMS.com
You’re dispatched to a local park for an 8-year-old boy experiencing palpitations during his little league baseball game. Upon arrival, the patient appears anxious and pale…. oxygen and continuous heart rate and pulse oximetry monitoring. … a normal variant during deep sleep as well as in highly trained athletes…Read more at..Assessing and Managing Pediatric Cardiac Rhythm Disturbances.