FDA and CE Approved TempIR Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Why do you need an Oximeter?It is imperative to know your blood oxygen level because if they are too low that can lead to problems with respiratory and/or organ dysfunction! Our Oximeter is high quality, accurate and backed with a full GUARANTEE! BE SAFE AND CHECK YOUR FAMILY REGULARLY.
A pulse oximeter is a device that assesses the oxygen saturation levels inside the blood as it circulates through the entire body. Clearly as people need oxygen to survive, your essential bodily organs also require a normal oxygen level to perform successfully. Oxygen goes into your body via the lungs, and will be transported to the heart, and around the body, in the blood. For healthy individuals, the normal oxygen saturation amount is within 95 and 100 percent. However, certain types of conditions could potentially cause this level to drop, and if it slips below 90 percent, then the affected individual must have supplementary oxygen to remedy this. Whenever people have a medical condition which will compromises their lung capability, and as such restricts the level of much needed oxygen entering into the body, therefore the blood oxygen level will probably drop.
Generally if the amount drops lower than 80 percent, the individual will be seriously unwell, and there is often a likelihood of organ malfunction and in some cases death. Conditions which could reduce the quantity of necessary oxygen taken to the lungs consist of asthma, cystic fibrosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), respiratory disease, pneumonia, and several kinds of heart related illnesses which make the sufferer breathless regularly.
Finger Pulse Oximeter - SPO2 Monitor
- Easy to use!
- For sports enthusiasts, aviators or anyone who is interested in measuring their SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation level) and pulse rate
- Non-invasive technique to monitor oxygenation
- Alarm setting to help monitor your blood oxygen levels and your pulse.
- Comes with free batteries (lasts for 1000's of readings!)
- Great for active and non-active people.
- Infrared technology that allows pulse and oxygen levels to be taken from the finger tip.
- Measures the saturated level of oxygen in your blood using photoplethysmography
- Instant and no discomfort.
- Lightweight and small size means it can be easily carried in your pocket
- Universal finger clip allows the oximeter to fit a range of finger sizes from paediatric to adult
- Auto turn off.
- Low battery indicator
- Low power consumption
- Smokers are also at risk of reduced normal oxygen saturation.
Quality Assurance and GuaranteeProtective bag and lanyard Full Money Back/Product Refund Guarantee Regularly checked and monitored for optimum performance
How To BuyClick the "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page and you will soon be on your way to ensuring you and your family's perfect health
Finger Pulse Oximeter
- Product Code: FPO1
- Availability: In Stock