Premium Non Contact Clinical Infrared Digital Thermometer FDA and CE Approved
Everybody needs a thermometer, at work and at home. Imagine, your child or family member is ill. You want to know immediately if the illness is serious. How can a thermometer help?
Thermometers help detect an increase in body temperature to help you assess the condition of your patient. A non-contact thermometer is ideal for many reasons particularly as there is no risk of contamination. It is quick and easy to use. The two most important things in this type of situation.
The TempIR Clinical Infrared Thermometer uses the latest infrared technology to produce accurate temperature readings by reading the infrared waves emitted by the temporal artery, which runs just below the surface of the skin on the forehead. This digital thermometer is very easy to use, just press the button and point at the temporal region of the forehead (see below).
Find out more here: https://wiki.ezvid.com/best-forehead-thermometers
Check out our YOUTUBE channel here https://www.youtube.com/user/DenofGoods
Fast, accurate body temperature thermometer readings
Easy to readTempIR has a backlit digital display screen, which displays the temperature reading in large numbers. It is therefore easy to read the temperature, even if the thermometer is used in a darkened room.
- Temperatures in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- The TempIR Clinical Infrared Thermometer stores the previous 32 readings, so it’s easy to check on the progress of the patient.
- It reads the infrared waves emitted by the temporal artery, which runs just below the surface of the skin on the forehead.
- Just point the thermometer at the temporal region of the forehead from a distance of 3 – 5 centimeters (cm).
- Recalibration Option
You can even switch off the beep to avoid disturbance to the patient.
HygienicBecause it is a non contact thermometer it is extremely hygienic and will not spread the infection or illness as it does not come into contact with the skin, so the risk of cross infection is minimised.
- No need for separate thermometers for each person in the family, nor to label the thermometer for use on particular body parts.
- It can be used again immediately, which is handy if you have two sick children, or if you need to check the reading quickly.
- No need to sterilise or clean probes
ConvenientThe TempIR body temperature thermometer can be used at any time on any person, even if they are asleep.
- Built in fever alarm to indicate if a temperature is very high.
- It is ideal for younger children and babies because it does not have to go in their ear.
- No maintenance
- Stress free for both the patient and care giver
- Studies show that temporal artery temperature measurement is more precise and better tolerated than tympanic or axillary temperature recording.
Some Other Possible Uses
- Check Liquid Temperatures
- Monitor Room Temperatures
- Check Surface Temperatures
- Basal Body Temperature Readings
Quality AssuredThis Clinical Infrared Digital Laser Non Contact Thermometer Temperature Gun has been developed to use the latest Infrared Technology.
- It provides families the precision, convenience and accuracy when taking their childs temperature.
- Developed and produced under strict guidelines and following customer feedback
- FDA Approved and Pediatrician Recommended
Our GuaranteeOur laser thermometer has a FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- See reviews to see what our customers are saying and watch our video!
- No Hassle free PRODUCT REPLACEMENT Guarantee.
TempIR Clinical Infrared Body Temperature Digital Thermometer FDA and CE Approved
- Product Code: THERM01
- Availability: In Stock