Fetal Doppler Baby Heartbeat Monitor
HOW GREAT WOULD IT BE TO LISTEN TO YOUR UNBORN BABY’S HEARTBEAT!
Many expectant mothers worry about their unborn baby during pregnancy. For these worried mothers, it can be very reassuring to be able to listen to their unborn baby’s heartbeat.
The Angel Heart fetal heart monitor system by TempIR is a great way to hear and share the precious sounds of your baby heart rate, hiccups and kicks. It is the perfect way to start the bonding process with your baby and is completely safe and non invasive.
The ANGEL HEART baby heart monitor enables you to hear your baby’s heartbeat from as early as 12 weeks, from the comfort of your own home. The fetal heart doppler uses the ultrasound effect to measure the blood flow through your baby’s heart to make your baby’s heartbeat clearly audible and can be seen on the LCD monitor. The baby heart monitor can record your baby’s heartbeat for others to hear, listen to your older children’s heart rate, or record your own heartbeat. Played back to your baby after he or she is born will have a soothing and calming effect on any restless newborn.
What Will My Baby’s Heartbeat Sound Like?
Your baby’s heart beat is faster than your own beating around 120 to 160 times per minute which sounds like the noise made by a galloping horse. Your baby’s hiccups will sound like rapid drumbeats and their kicks will sound like soft thuds. You can also hear nutrients passing through the placenta. This will have be a “whooshing” sound.
- Powerful built-in speaker for listening the heartbeat without headphones
- Digital sound recording – record those first sounds for life.
- Headphone jack for listening to the heartbeat
- Portable and compact and easy to use
- See Heartbeat on LCD screen in Real Time
- 3 Modes to Detect and Listen.
- Power off: Auto- power off function and low battery consumption to ensure hours and hours of usage.
- Long battery life – low battery indicator – batteries included
- Can meet routine examination requirement of obstetricans and midwives.
- Easy to read LCD with on/off backlight
Using this sophisticated doppler fetal ultrasound technology it conforms to all the necessary EU Safety Standards and Regulations and has been awarded certificates from these bodies (EC Directive 93/42/EC) and thus carries the CE approval marking.
We are confident you will love this heartbeat doppler that we offer a complete Lifetime Product Replacement Guarantee. Customer satisfaction is paramount to us and our friendly customer service officers are always here to help.
Buy now at this ridiculously low price while stocks last by going to the “Add to Cart” button at the top of the page