What is Fantastic Plastic™ Polymorph – “your flexible friend”
Fantastic Plastic™ is a moldable plastic called thermoplastic. This polymorph plastic is ideal for use in the home, workplace or garage.
- Can be cut when hot or cold, carved, etched when cold
- Can be painted
- Can be colored – see our color additive
- Can be heated in water or in the oven, or using a heat gun or hairdryer
How Do I Use It?
You don’t need any special equipment or experience to work with Fantastic Plastic™. All you need to get started is an idea, a bowl of hot water and your hands.
- Becomes moldable at a relatively low temperature (60°C / 140°F)
- Solidifies at room temperature
- Reusable – Reheat and Remold the molding plastic again and again. No waste. Make a mistake? No problem! Want to tweak it a bit? Just reheat it!
- Has some adhesion and will stick to some other plastics, acrylic, polycarbonate, polyester, PVC, and vinyl plastics. Use strong glue for extra adhesion
What Can It Be Used For and Who Can Use The Moldable Plastic?
Fantastic Plastic™ can be used to create custom grips, mounts, hooks, brackets, knobs, dials, props and connectors without having to use any moulds. Also:
- Many other home work and pleasure uses.
Our usual complete satisfaction guarantee is applied to Fantastic Plastic™. If or any reason you are not happy with your purchase we offer a lifetime full money back or replacement guarantee
To start doing all those repairs etc that you have been meaning to get around to click the “Add To Cart” button above and you will soon have some of our friendly plastic Fantastic Plastic™ next to your duct tape and wd40!